Posted to alt.home.repair
badgolferman badgolferman is offline

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 08/2013

badgolferman wrote:

Metspitzer wrote:

On Sun, 1 Sep 2013 13:21:35 +0000 (UTC), "badgolferman"
wrote:

XanaNews Statistic for alt.home.repair. 9/1/2013 9:19:52 AM

I tried Googling for these stats. What is the URL of this service?

It is a function of my newsreader.

By the way, amassing the stats requires me to download all message
headers and keep them for at least the entire month. It uses the
information in the header to create the report. If you see a Subject
starting with a it means that subject started in the previous month
and it doesn't see the original post. The Most Used Newsreader
statistic depends upon the body of the message but I don't download all
the bodies, just the headers, therefore that statistic is inaccurate.
The report has no limit but I cut it off at the Top 25.