Joe_Stein

Default Titebond III shelf life. Also appreciate an comments from users of this product.

How does $6.45 sound?

"WD" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 01:17:58 GMT, "Joe_Stein" wrote:

How much freight and handling?
$5, $10 or maybe $15?

Titebond III is $29.99 a gallon from Woodworkers Supply. Woodworker.com.
Have fun.
Joe

"Wayne Green" wrote in message
.. .

This glue is brand spanking new in my area. Windsor Plywood just got

their
very
first batch.

I need about 1/2+ gallon of this stuff for an outdoor project.
Gluing up cedar for some big garden planters.
I'm a little concerned as to what to do with the rest.
I would like to move it into shop sized 8-16 oz bottles.
If I do this what kind of shelf life will I get?
Buying quart sizes is quite a bit more money.

Wayne