Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy[_35_] Andy[_35_] is offline

Default Gas grill repair

On Saturday, August 31, 2013 10:04:27 AM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 15:36:40 -0700 (PDT), Andy

wrote:

I am replacing a gas burner assembly on a Brinkman 4 burner propane grill.

After receiving the part, I went online to download a manual.

All I could find is lighting and maintenance instructions, but no

exploded diagram showing how the parts fit together.

Any ideas how to find out that information ?

Thanks.

Ordinarily, people replace parts in the reverse older in which they

came apart.

Try searching using the specific Model number?

I did even better and went to Brinkmann's site.

Unlike Sears and other vendors, they provide no diagrams for repair.

And they don't answer emails in a timely fashion, if at all.

I have looked at 4 appliance parts sites so far, with no luck.
..
I will probably go to Lowes or Home Deposit and look at their grills to find out how the burners attach.

And I will communicate with friends, etc. that Brinkmann has very poor customer service.

Take care,
Andy