Greg Millen

Default Plunge or non-plunge router better under table?

"Leon" wrote in message ...
Since you will be lookin fer it, I will report on it ASAP. ;~)

G'day Leon,

Smiley noted ;-)

I like to read comments after the 'honeymoon' period is over, since the two
versions tend to differ. For example, a few guys got the expensive Twin
Linear router fence and gave great reviews. Over a period of time, I saw
some negative comments (scattered in the NG) about the accuracy of the
wedges used to offset the fence faces. It's hard to admit to an expensive
toy not meeting expectations but, given time, people seem more likely to
give the story - warts and all. I'd still like to get the full story on the
Twin Linear - if there is one.

cheers,

Greg