Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Paint - still with the 'brush strokes' !!

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:58:01 -0400, "dadiOH"
wrote:

wrote in message

I think the biggest reason for roller marks is poor
technique and poor paint. If you don't keep a wet line
as you work across a wall, you can get roller marks.

Also if you apply too much paint an/or push too hard with the roller.
Either causes extra paint to swuish out at the roller ends. If it happens,
roll over them lightly to spread the excess paint around.

I've seen occasions where rolling is over done. Folks roll the paint
out of the nap and cause obvious lines from the roller.

....put the paint on the wall, ceiling and do not over work the task at
hand.

Cite my guilty bride and her helper friend :-)

Folks overwork the paint application.