Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Starvation Wages

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 17:42:05 -0400, Steve Walker
wrote:

On 8/30/2013 10:08, Ed Huntress wrote:
SNIP

That's easy to determine, Joe. The Bureau of Labor Statistics produces
vast amounts of data, which I've used in my research for close to 40
years.

Is there an easy way to access this data?

I think the best way is through the "subject area" page:

http://www.bls.gov/bls/proghome.htm

They improved their site not long ago. You still have to drill down to
find something specific, but it's not difficult.

Or you can use Google to shortcut things. For example, "BLS minimum
wage," without the quotes, brings up the pages I used to answer the
question in this thread.

--
Ed Huntress