Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jaynews jaynews is offline

Default Sides get cut off Toshiba 29L1350U, thinking of exchanging forInsignia NS-28E200NA14

I'm absolutely sure that it isn't set for larger than normal, and that there is no setting that will resolve the issue. There is a TheaterWide 1 setting which does prevent the side from getting cut off, but then the tops get cut off. The other 2 settings are zoomed in even further which is of no use to me.

Even if I set it to 4:3 mode, so that there are black bars on the sides, the information on the sides still gets cut off.

J.

I don't have a Toshiba, but on my LG it has the ability to set the

screen to a size larger than normal. Are you sure your TV is not set to

fill the screen and is perhaps set too large?