Posted to rec.woodworking
Gramps' shop Gramps' shop is offline

Default New Project

Looks slick, Leon. I hope you post pix and notes as you move through the project.

Larry

On Thursday, August 29, 2013 3:36:31 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
My wife said that if I built in our entertainment nook I could but a new

70" LED TV. ;~)

Well the price dropped on the top of the line model that I have been

looking at and we got the TV at a reduced price, $900.00 off the going

price. I got the TV and the savings will pay for the entertainment center.

We are going for a different type look. Walnut panels mounted

vertically and floating out from the existing wall behind the TV and a

walnut console, for the electronics and storage, that will remind some

of you of a 60's console stereo.

The electronics will be under the top and behind the front 3 grilled

doors. Top access to ease adding equipment and routing wires.

Comments?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/9622250273/