John

Default Titebond III shelf life. Also appreciate an comments from users of this product.

I bought a gallon of the Titebond III, and asked the same question, so
I called Titebond tech support and was told that it has approx 1yr
shelf life, and moving to smaller containers will NOT extend the life

John

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:39:52 GMT, Wayne Green wrote:

This glue is brand spanking new in my area. Windsor Plywood just got their very
first batch.

I need about 1/2+ gallon of this stuff for an outdoor project.
Gluing up cedar for some big garden planters.
I'm a little concerned as to what to do with the rest.
I would like to move it into shop sized 8-16 oz bottles.
If I do this what kind of shelf life will I get?
Buying quart sizes is quite a bit more money.

Wayne