Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default New Project

On 8/29/2013 3:36 PM, Leon wrote:
My wife said that if I built in our entertainment nook I could but a new
70" LED TV. ;~)

Well the price dropped on the top of the line model that I have been
looking at and we got the TV at a reduced price, $900.00 off the going
price. I got the TV and the savings will pay for the entertainment center.

We are going for a different type look. Walnut panels mounted
vertically and floating out from the existing wall behind the TV and a
walnut console, for the electronics and storage, that will remind some
of you of a 60's console stereo.
The electronics will be under the top and behind the front 3 grilled
doors. Top access to ease adding equipment and routing wires.

Comments?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/9622250273/

Oops floating panels mounted horizontally.