Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adam Funk[_3_] Adam Funk[_3_] is offline

Default A rather disturbing website...

On 2013-08-26, Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 20:36:25 +0100, ARW wrote:

I told the apprentice that the black line on my satnav was the border of
Isengard. We were in Chester and travelling South on the A483 at the
time. He never questioned it.

You expect an apprentice to have read Tolkien?

You expect a lot...

A lot of people seem to think that tradesmen are illiterate yahoos. I
had an interesting chat a year or two ago with a plumber-gasfitter
about some books he saw on my shelf. I also saw a builder's van near
my house a couple of months ago with the complete works of Shakespeare
on the dashboard.