Edwin Pawlowski

Default Titebond III shelf life. Also appreciate an comments from users of this product.

"Wayne Green" wrote in message

This glue is brand spanking new in my area. Windsor Plywood just got their

very
first batch.

I need about 1/2+ gallon of this stuff for an outdoor project.
Gluing up cedar for some big garden planters.
I'm a little concerned as to what to do with the rest.
I would like to move it into shop sized 8-16 oz bottles.
If I do this what kind of shelf life will I get?
Buying quart sizes is quite a bit more money.

Wayne

There is still a limit of a year on shelf life from what I've read. Putting
it in smaller bottles will help it from getting thick too soon though.
http://www.titebond.com/WNTitebondIIITB.asp