Posted to alt.home.repair
=[_2_] =[_2_] is offline

Default I do have a copy of the deed & there is no mention of AEP service pole anywhere

wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 00:44:02 +0000, Tammy
wrote:

The deed I have only states there is a telephone pole at the beginning of
the property. Absolutely no where does it state a electrical pole is
located anywhere on the land or any kind of easements except for the
telephone pile.

You may need to look at the county plat for the easement.
As I said before, the real answer will come from the utility company
engineering department.

That's right and there's probably a utility rate schedule approved by the
state utility commission that covers such things as pole relocation costs.
Much of that information is on line these days; but you have to hunt through
it. As others have said, start by calling the utility company. They may
ask you for the pole number which should be a tag or a series of metal
numbers nailed onto the pole.

Tomsic