Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Value of items

DerbyDad03 wrote:

And that's why I see so many of them dumped in the ditch in the
country.

Make garbage a moral issue, and people will get immoral with it. The
environuts are causing the very problems that they think they want to
prevent. Idiots.

The idiots are the people who throw the garbage in the ditch. There
are so many places that are either required to accept electronics for
recycling or do it as a free service that you'd have to be an idiot
not to know where to recycle old CRT's and computers.

I just take them to Goodwill. They recycle them.