Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Anti-fatigue mats

Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:
I was just looking at anti-fatigue mats online, to put in front of my
bench, over the cement.
Is there a popular choice here, or a favorite? I won't disclose what I
looked at (online), but there was an 8x price difference between the
"solutions". I've also got some left over carpeting I could use that
may be alot better than nothing.

As you know Bill - you'll get lots of opinions on a question like this. In
my experience (and I think I have more varied experiences to qualify from
than a lot here - though that's just my opinion....), anything is going to
work just as good as the next. Go get those rubberized pads that interlock
and you'll have everything you could ever want, as cheap as it gets, and
nothing else is going to really gain you any measurable benefit. Hit SAM's
or Harbor Freight, or the liles and I'm sure you'll be quite satisfied.

Yes, Harbor Freight offers a $20 solution (2 x $9.99). That was the
low-end one.