Posted to alt.home.repair
Jorge[_2_] Jorge[_2_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight Pump??t

replying to Rob Mills, Jorge wrote:
robmills wrote:

Has anyone had any experience with the Central Machinery 1 HP shallow well
pump that Harbor freight advertises as regularly $139.99 and sells for
$99.99. They advertise it as having a 1" discharge, automatic pressure
booster, set equipped with a 5 gal tank and stainless steel pump housing.

have a lake behind my house and was wondering if maybe this would work for
supplying a garden hose. Rob Mills
PS, The ad read "pressure booster" but I suspect they meant pressure

switch.

I got one a year ago to pump water to my shop from a spring. Works great
for that! It is made to be a pressure booster for a exsisting water system
but it fine stand alone.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...mp-111774-.htm