Posted to alt.home.repair

Default solutions manual to A First Course in Differential Equations- The Classic Fifth Edition By Zill, Dennis G

Do you have a list of available manuals?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/27/2013 1:00 AM, wrote:
I have the comprehensive instructor's solution manuals in an electronic format for the following textbooks. They include full solutions to all the problems in the text, but please DO NOT POST HERE, instead send me email including title and edition of the solutions manual u need to download it.
NOTE: this service is NOT free
My email: markrainsun( at )gmail( dot )com
Here are some from my list ...

Hey
why do you keep spamming
alt(dot)home(dot)repair? I must tell you

that it's s so rude for you
to do that
so you should really cut it
out