B a r r y

Default Any reason I shouldn't get the Dewalt DW618B3 router kit?

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 08:35:20 -0700, "Brian"
wrote:

You are correct about Elu/Dewalt. And again it does depend on the tool. I
don't have an all Dewalt shop, but I do have *some* Dewalt, because *some*
of their products are excellent and I'd not want to be completely
Dewalt-free.

Same here.

My favorite routers are not DeWalt, but I love the way DeWalt cordless
drills fit _my_ hand, and my 733 has been a workhorse.

Blind anti-brand loyalty can be as bad as blind brand loyalty.

Judge each tool on it's merits!

Barry