Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeBro JoeBro is offline

Default Need advice on emergency bent trumpet horn repair

wrote in
:

On Monday, August 19, 2013 5:44:08 AM UTC-4, Danny D. wrote:
My grandchild dropped the trumpet, denting the horn:

You really should just encase yourself and your entire extended family
in cement. The crises never end with you.

Then again you'd have 1000 questions about what kind of cement to use,
how to build the forms, yada yada yada.

Shame on you for helping this kid LIE to his parents, your own
children!

Indeed. It looks like this dweeb recently discovered UseNet and digital
photography and he wants everyone to know about it. I have him in my KF, so
I don't usually see his crap. Has he posted a hundred photos of the
trumpet yet?