Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default A rather disturbing website...

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 01:01:29 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I would be very interested to know how many people here find the same -
that it is more accurate than it has any right to be.

Fixed IP and A&A as ISP, it only gets the IP and country right. City
is given as London, thats about 300 miles away.

The whois record is correct, complete and public, OK that's for the
domain but it's not exactly difficult to get the domain from the
IP...

I wonder if those that have closer locations given are on Virgin
Media or BT Internet?

The 15 miles that it got for me, is on Virgin's network. They have a large
switch located just about where it put the centre of the circle on the map

Arfa