Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default The movie "Argo"

Per Kurt Ullman:
You're an optimist.

Always (grin). Not really. I just think that through sleight of hand
and creative bookkeeping the politicians will be able to keep most of
the excrement off the rotating air movement device that long. You will
note I DID say large and cumbersome since we are currently missing
another opportunity to possibly save our bacon.

The zinger is going to be inflation. I don't know how they're doing
it, but it seems to me like somebody is already cooking the books. I
reach that conclusion by comparing my recurring bills to the published
inflation rates. Beeeeeg diff.... and, once you print a trillion
dollars, what else can happen? Maybe there's a little delay...
velocity of money and all that... but sooner-or-later the whole amount
is going to hit the streets.

OTOH, some of the people who suffer the most (members of my generation
on fixed pensions... myself included) probably deserve it because it was
us, as a country, who put those clowns in office.
--
Pete Cresswell