Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] stans4@prolynx.com is offline

Default Milwaukee Hole Hawg handle replacement

On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:40:05 AM UTC-6, William Bagwell wrote:
Have an old one from the early 70s that still runs. On line replacement part lookup at Milwaukee shows the handle as obsolete. As is the next newer variation in the late 70s... Current model is of course available and less than six bucks. Took the least broken half of my handle into a local Home Depot today and it appears as if the bolt pattern has remained identical all these years. Trigger switch has changed a bit so I'm going to price a new switch verses modifying new handle to fit old switch. Mine has a trigger lock and losing that 'feature' is no big deal. Cord comes out in a different place now but I'm sure that can be dealt with. Any one else been down this road and have any tips? Alternate sources other than official parts? -- William

There's always JB Weld and a can of black epoxy paint...

Stan