Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Recycling

In message , John Williamson
writes
tim..... wrote:
"Tim Streater" wrote in message
In article ,
"tim....." wrote:

My biggest bugbear here is "window envelopes". If they can't be
recycled (as many LA's claim) then marketing companies shouldn't be
allowed to use them - simples. And I bet that they'd find a way of
making then recyclable pretty damned quickly if that were the rule.

What makes you think it's only marketing companies that use window
envelopes? And WTF is a "marketing company" anyway?

Someone who sends out direct marketing garbage letters

And if they can't use window envelopes, what should they use
instead? What should, say, a small theatre company use when sending
a letter to its mailing list?

sticky labels :-)

On the letter, visible through the window... ;-)

Seriously, though, a lot of small organisations don't have the
resources to individually address each envelope to match the
"personalised" letter inside.

Right but they don't actually need clear plastic for the window do they?

--
Tim Lamb