Mike Marlow

Default Sawstop cabinet saw nearing reality

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

I guess what I'm saying is that an airbag, while it could be engineered
to perform properly in a racecar, is a heavy complicated piece of
equipment, and I'm not sure it'd solve any problems that can't be solved
in less complicated, lighter ways.

That's pretty much what I've been saying but this fellow Upscale seems a bit
miffed that his idea couldn't get off the ground. God bless him for
thinking and even for thinking out of the box, or wierdly, since that's
where all truly good idead really come from, but he sure does seem sensative
if his ideas aren't embraced by one and all.

How the heck did we get on this topic anyway?

Ah-ha, it was just a matter of time before this question came up...

--

-Mike-