Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jeremy Nicoll - news posts[_2_] Jeremy Nicoll - news posts[_2_] is offline

Default warning - Machine Mart

Rick Hughes wrote:

I asked about description not matching item, again he would not change -
the fact I accepted the Credit Note, meant I accepted all the t&c's that
go with them, irrespective of whether I read then or not.

I'm surprised that the legislation on unfair terms & conditions (which is
what I would have expected a very small expiry date that no-one points out
to you would be) were not applicable.

And to me that would suggest that whether you 'accepted' them or not is
immaterial.

to replacing "aaa" by "284".