Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Copper

On 8/22/2013 10:15 PM, gregz wrote:
I wonder if handling copper is good.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/265012.php

Greg

Every fracking thing in our environment is toxic. Too much water can
kill you, too much sunlight can kill you, too much oxygen or CO2 can
kill you, eating too much of anything can kill you. The human body is
in a fight for its life every minute of the day because so many things
and microscopic critters are trying to kill it. I spoke to some doctors
about aluminum in pans and antiperspirants leading to Alzheimers
disease. One physician told me that the most exposure to aluminum is
from antiperspirants rather than aluminum cooking pots and pans. So
there is so much conflicting research on the toxicity of anything in our
environment that it makes you want to live in a bubble but wait, is the
bubble made from anything that's toxic? O_o

TDD