Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Interesting blog on fracking

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article , harryagain
scribeth thus

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article , Java Jive
scribeth thus
I note that all of the answers to this point are written by people who
do not live here writing irrationally as apologists for pylons. None
address the fundamental problem of numbers, that for every turbine
there are probably hundreds or thousands of pylons (I've searched but
not been able to find a figure for the number of pylons in Scotland).

Seeing if most all the windymills in the UK even if the wind was blowing
at the right speed. I doubt that even one 400 kV twin wired line would
be pushed to carry their output!..

So what do you suppose this is about then?
http://benvironment.org.uk/post/5269...ant-new-pylons

Thats a dual circuit 400 kV transmission line..

As referred to above..
--
Tony Sayer

Apparently required to service the output of all the windmills that they've
shoved up in the north. Wishful thinking, if you ask me, and doubling the
visual impact of the windmills for no valid reason ...

Arfa