Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default AD8218_HighSideSense: ADI Model Produces Output Above Rail andBelow Ground -AD8218_HighSideSense-ADI_Model_Produces_Output_Above_Rail_and_Below_Gro und.pdf

Jim Thompson wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Some programmers need a 'Don't bother' instruction.

Trying to read ADI's model, it looks as if the "designer" got carried
away with nested IF statements and bungled it.

Except for transient response being its own block, I think I can write
down the whole AD8218 behavior as a single EVALUE statement :-}

Make sure you send them an encrypted copy. ;-)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.