Mike in Mystic

Default Any reason I shouldn't get the Dewalt DW618B3 router kit?

Hi Philip,

I bought this same pack about 9 months ago and absolutely love it. The
plunge base is my favorite and it works exceptionally well. I already owned
the PC 690PK with the plunge and fixed bases, which I also like, but it's
nowhere near as satisfying to use as the DeWalt. The extra horsepower (vs.
the PC 690) is nice, too. I've also set up both routers when cutting
through dovetails and that works great. I also suggest going to
www.patwarner.com and buying several replacement baseplates - the offset one
and the larger round one - they really make the router perform better and
safer.

So, don't listen to Wally, I have several other DeWalt tools and they all
work great, too.

Mike