Posted to rec.woodworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On 8/21/2013 8:32 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Leon" wrote:

And naturally if we go main stream with NG to power our vehicles it
will
rise and be just as unpredictable in price as gasoline. Gasoline
anybody?

Not to worry.

Since NG will only serve as an interim solution for 40-50 years in a
few markets, chances of market price manipulation are limited.

Hopefully, by the time NG becomes established, it will have provided
enough time to develop better fuel choices.

The name of the game is to get rid of hydrocarbon based fuels, not
just use a lower emissions product.

As I said earlier, the biggest challenge will be to find an alternate
fuel for aircraft, the rest are just hard work to dump hydrocarbon
fuels for transportation and heat applications.

Lew

Lew

50 years? An the sharks on Wall Street won't notice?
I think you are dreaming, Lew.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_density