Posted to rec.woodworking
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default I am a dummy

"Gramp's shop" wrote in message

While helping my son repair some steps to his deck and drilling some 3/8
holes through the stringers yesterday, my Makita 18v LI drill crapped the
bed. Plenty of battery, but it wouldn't drive the bit. I love that drill.
So this morning I drove 30 miles to the Makita service center to see if I
somehow busted the clutch. Turns out I must have knocked the top as the
speed control was in neutral. Since confession is good for the soul, I
never even knew the damn thing had selectable speeds :-)

Larry

We all do that at some time in life. Our toaster quit working. took in
apart. Checked all the circuit board parts. Checked OK. Cleaned the switch
contacts even though they looked OK. Reassembled toaster. Still dead. Then
noticed the GFI tripped. Reset ,,Toaster OK. WW