Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Gun Hatin Neighbor

On 8/20/2013 6:42 PM, RogerN wrote:
I don't know if you remember my post about the neighbor that doesn't like me
shooting, but since last time... I haven't shot for a little over 2 months,
last Monday or Tuesday I decided to adjust the iron sights on my AR-15 so I
shoot for a few shots, around 5:30-6 PM or so. Sunday morning I hear our
neighbor shooting right outside our house at 6:21 AM, note I shoot around
300 yards from his house, he shoots ~10 yards from my house just to be an
asshole. He's not target practicing, just shooting into the ground to wake
us up early. So, I get up every morning at 5:10 AM for work all week, his
shooting on Sunday morning isn't that big of a deal, I'm usually awake
laying in bed.

snip

Let him shoot all he wants but get it on video. If he shoots into the
ground in the same general area, why not bury some reactive targets there?

Start shooting at 5 AM on Sunday? Shoot a few rounds every few hours
all day? Get really big speakers pointed at his house and play horrible
music for hours at a time? He obviously wants to escalate things. But,
watch out for his breaking point.