Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Non squeal VFD

On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 14:04:31 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

Try having a claymore go off over your hide. Takes out both eardrums.
Trust me.

I've been within 20M of them on the (so-called) 'safe side'. Yeah, they're
loud, even when you're hunkered-down below the projectile path.

Lloyd

Im fortunate I can still hear..mostly. I have however gotten pretty
good at lip reading most women. I can hear their voices..I just cant
make out what many say. Way above my hearing range.

I had my hearing checked by a pro a few years ago..and he had the
chart with my hearing range in his hand..he looked up at me...looked
at the chart..and said..let me guess..combat vet right?

The chart had holes in the hearing ranges all over the place. He said
only combat vets have a chart that looks like it was hit with a
shotgun a couple times..with scattered holes all over it.
Its been years since Ive heard a violin.

Shrug.

"There are no leftists in mainstream American politics.

Just two right wing parties, one hard right and one softer."
Christopher A. Lee, 8/18/2013