Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Bagwell William Bagwell is offline

Default Another Recent Application - And more ON TOPIC metalworking content

On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 11:59:08 -0400, Joe AutoDrill wrote:

I have a customer who has 12 Dewalt hand drills tie strapped to a bar of
some sort. They stroke it *manually* down into their wood part to create
a line of holes. He replaces at least one drill a week.

LOL, reminds me of some of the things we did at my previous employer. Was
always fun rejecting offers of extended warranties (never mind that retail
warranties often exclude industrial use...) by explaining just how I was going
to modify what ever tool I was buying that day.
--
William