Dave Hinz

Default Shower Incest Video Scene 9912

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 01:46:06 GMT, Tom Kohlman wrote:
I use SpamCop.net but subscribed before SpamCop changed hands...pre-transfer
was per MB of volume (and which I still have plenty of because the service
has been totally ineffectual in the past year).

Sounds like you should switch from "classic" to the new way of doing
it. They'll convert your left-over "fuel" to prorated months.

From your post I guess the
new clients pay by the year and get a different screen. Nice to know...I
guess they are only patronizing the "legacy" accounts to get them to burn up
the remaining account, then get them to switch over to the new way...

If you switch over now, you can take advantage of 18 filters which you
must not be now if you're finding it to be "totally ineffectual".
I block entire continents (SA, Africa), most of Asia by country, and
a dozen or so realtime blackhole lists, all clicky-box selectable.
98 to 99% of the spam I am sent gets caught by the filters, and I
have _never_, as in not once, had a real email end up in the held
mail bucket.

As for updating the filters/blacklists on "old" Spam, I think it is a waste
of time. Too many zombie computers out there. I can report 4 hour aged
Span but it is a useless exercise...with more and more Hi-speed access and
plenty of unsecured machines to go with it, the Spammers have "moved on"
after a few minutes. If I'm wrong and SpamCop actually wants to receive
"old" Spam, please let me know.

They accept it, and a quick "select all", scroll through scanning
the subject line, and "report" takes so little time when it's, what,
200 messages at a time? Again, if this isn't the interface you have,
you might want to switch over.

I leave my inbox on their server, just so I can check it from anywhere,
but it can be forwarded to a non-public address if you want.

Dave Hinz