Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default Another Recent Application - And more ON TOPIC metalworking content

On 8/21/2013 8:52 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
Hmm. It sounds like an interesting workpiece. Do you know what it's
for?

In this case, I'm quoting the company that casts the part and then does
quick prep work for the end user.

I can guess at the end user by data on the drawing, but I don't have
definite info on what - or really who might be ultimately using it at
the end of the story. I can tell it gets epoxy coated and that the name
of the next user looks to be water-oriented... But that's about it.

I don't know if you caught this, but I'm now chief editor of Fab Shop
Magazine Direct. Any fabrication jobs you encounter could be
interesting to me -- and with possible promotion value for you. g

I didn't catch that. Now I have to be nice to you! G

I hope you are enjoying it.

I would always need to clear any really detailed release of data with
the customer, but we are working with a few folks that might be
interesting to you and your readers. ...Especially a certain electric
car company that really turns heads. I'll reach out and see if they
might want to share stuff (we signed an NDA) for some possible publicity.

Of course you can shoot me a message here or privately if something pops
up that looks like it might fit a desire / need you have.

....This could be fun.

--
http://tinyurl.com/My-Official-Response

Regards,