Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default The Gun Hatin Neighbor

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 23:07:13 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

snip

Tonight the neighbor and his wife comes out here after 9PM with chain saws
cutting trees on the property line, just to punish us for shooting. I
wish
they would clean up the rest of the trees off the property line! I think
they want to be able to see us, or perhaps record us shooting, it will
just
make more sound travel to their property, the vegetation that they removed
helped deaden the sound.

RogerN

Do you own a backhoe?

"There are no leftists in mainstream American politics.

Just two right wing parties, one hard right and one softer."
Christopher A. Lee, 8/18/2013

I used to, I sold it, it sat and every time I went to use it, there would be
a new leak, seemed like an hour of fixing per hour of use.

I do have a little Kubota 4wd tractor with the front end loader, that's what
I used to dig my backstop.

RogerN