Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default How to turn off fire sprinkler?

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 17:31:01 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I doubt very much if “renters insurance” is going to pay-up if someone places a Christmas tree on top of their vehicle which hits the fire sprinkler in the garage which destroys everything they have stored in their garage. Those are the perils of living in an apartment. This happened to someone I know.

He put the tree on his car's roof, and the sprinkler damaged his
stuff?

Or someone else S put a tree on S's car roof and the water damaged
your friend's stuff? They shared a garage but he still had space for
a lot of stuff?

Was the garage excluded from coverage?