Posted to uk.d-i-y
Caecilius[_2_] Caecilius[_2_] is offline

Default Mains quality monitoring

On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 03:43:39 +0100, Mike Tomlinson
wrote:

En el artículo , Caecilius

Subject: UPS: On battery power in response to rapid change of input.
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 00:27:14

You've got an APC unit.

With a message like that, I'd be looking for a loose connection
somewhere between the consumer unit and the socket it's plugged into.

Looking around the web, it seems this means that the rate of voltage
change on the input was too high. It could be loose connection, but it
could also just be the utility voltage changing too fast. It does
change throughout the day, between about 220v and 235v (I'm monitoring
the SNMP stats).

I've reduced the sensitibity from "normal" to "reduced", as everything
it's powering have switched-mode power supplies so don't really care
too much about the input voltage or it's rate of change.