Woodworm

Default Any reason I shouldn't get the Dewalt DW618B3 router kit?

Haven't seen any real negative comments about it and saw some posts
saying it's compatible with all the porter cable fixtures.

So what, so are PC routers

Northwest Power Tools has it for $265... that's the cheapest I can
find. They've got the same thing minus the D-handle for $220, but
seems the d-handle alone goes for $99.

If you were to buy all the spares to make up your car, you'd have
enough money to buy a ready-built Rolls-Royc. Price, cost, value and
marketing are 5 different things. 5 indeed.

Any one think of a reason I shouldn't get this kit

Unless they include shades to stand the bright yellow... and PC will
get you better value for money, after-sales support, ... all right, I
understand some people actually do not like grey.

Thanks!

But no thanks

"My opinion is valuable. To me".