Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill[_14_] Bill[_14_] is offline

Default The Gun Hatin Neighbor

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 17:42:19 -0500, RogerN wrote:

If it were me, I would set up a camera in a concealed location and tape
him crossing the road, coming next to your home, and shooting; then show
that to my local authorities (and talk to a local lawyer).

Whose land is he on when he does this? His, or someone elses? Maybe
you couold get that property posted as "no trespassing" by the owner?

I wouldn't confront someone as psycho as your neighbor. Sounds like a
real loose cannon - with no respect for anyone but himself. Stay clean
and within the law - let the other guy screw up...without geting
yourself hurt - or killed. Take consolation in the ammo/cash he's
wasting ;-)

--
Email address is a Spam trap.