Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Shrinking a carpet?

nestork wrote:

Next time you're at the beach, try removing sand from
wet feet and dry feet and see which one works better.

Dateline: Atlantic City

A man was arrested after beach goers complained that he was fondling their
feet. He seemed to be alternating between people with wet feet and people
with dry feet. "It was very creepy" said an elderly man from North Dakota,
clad in a bright green Speedo. "It was as if he was trying clean our feet.
He would wipe the sand off, jot something down in a notebook, and then move
on to someone else."

Police say the man did not resist as they led him from the beach, but they
are not sure what he meant when he kept muttering "nestork told me to do
it. nestork told me to do it."