Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default The Gun Hatin Neighbor

I don't know if you remember my post about the neighbor that doesn't like me
shooting, but since last time... I haven't shot for a little over 2 months,
last Monday or Tuesday I decided to adjust the iron sights on my AR-15 so I
shoot for a few shots, around 5:30-6 PM or so. Sunday morning I hear our
neighbor shooting right outside our house at 6:21 AM, note I shoot around
300 yards from his house, he shoots ~10 yards from my house just to be an
asshole. He's not target practicing, just shooting into the ground to wake
us up early. So, I get up every morning at 5:10 AM for work all week, his
shooting on Sunday morning isn't that big of a deal, I'm usually awake
laying in bed.

Last week, after we shot, we would have liked to shoot some more but I
didn't want to disturb the neighbor any more, we chose not to exercise our
right to shoot because of him. But he shoots next to our house Sunday
morning, within 5 minutes after Sunrise. So that afternoon I get out the 44
magnum and do some target practice. I figure if he doesn't appreciate us
not shooting for 2 months to be nice to him, then hell with him. I also
shot the AR-15 several rounds yesterday after work. My goal is to shoot
every night and video record him coming over here Sunday morning to shoot.

His house is across the street and down the road a bit, he drives his truck
and parks on the side of the road. I want to tape if he's taking the gun
out of a case and loading it, or transporting a loaded firearm illegally.
He shoots 6 rounds, takes a bit to reload, shoots 6 more rounds, reloads,
about 5 times, 30 rounds or so. I'm wanting to wait until he's reloading
and opening fire on my target range, the idiot will be standing there with
an empty gun while I could be filling him with lead if I desired. Maybe a
tannerite binary exploding target as an attention getter!

What kind of moron thinks he's the law outside of city limits.

RogerN