Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. - HS2

On 20/08/13 15:41, Nightjar wrote:

You can see for yourself what is covered by 'regulations'

http://www.europeanlawmonitor.org/eu-regulations-2012/

69 of them in 2012 alone

As compared to 3328 Statutory Instruments produced by the Parliament
at Westminster in 2012. So 2% of our legislation of that type came
from the EU and, so far as I can see from the list, it all dealt with
things that needed to have a uniform approach across the whole EU.

right down to
69 COM 2012 2 Proposal on the special schemes for non-established
taxable persons supplying telecommunications services, broadcasting
services or electronic services to non-taxable persons
http://www.europeanlawmonitor.org/eu-regulations-2012/com-2012-2-proposal-on-the-special-schemes-for-non-established-taxable-persons-supplying-telecommunications-services-broadcasting-services-or-electronic-services-to-non-taxable-persons.html

sheesh. That really is a show stopper, what would we do without that
one.!

If you are in the business of supplying the relevant goods to
consumers across the EU, a lot more paperwork. It is part of the
process of making a common market work, which is something we, as a
country, have agreed is within the remit of the EU.

Except we as a country, never agreed.

Colin Bignell

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc-ra-cy) €“ a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.