nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin Mormon[_10_] View Post
Eh!
"Eh" doesn't count if not said by a Canadian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin Mormon[_10_] View Post
Confused Canadian alert!
No, I'm sorry, the answer we were looking for was:
"I was born confused and this is NOT helping!!!!!"

A true story:

Did you know that in Buckingham Palace, the traditional home of the British monarch, they have carpeting in the hallways. But, only the Royal Family, visiting dignitaries and their staff, and the British Prime Minister and his staff are allowed to walk down the middle of the hallway. Servants, butlers and maids are to walk on the outer edges of the carpet near the hallway walls.

Apparantly, the Queen is frugal and she feels that having the "help" walk on the edges of the hallway carpet helps to extend the lifespan of the carpet by distributing wear uniformly over the entire carpet.

Kinda like improving driving economy by rotating car tires, only applied to hallway carpeting.

Last edited by nestork : August 20th 13 at 05:36 AM