Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Who were the Nazis? (Certainly not TDD....)

Do you nincompoop after taking your nincomlaxative?

Can you bring a scooter chair on these jobs?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

I prefer "Nincompoop" as the "N" word I should be called. Me and JH just
got in from from wiring a corporate office for telephones, data for
computers, printers and fax. I'm a nincompoop for getting down on
the floor to work on the phone and data jacks, also for getting on a
ladder and climbing up into the suspended ceiling to pull in new cable.
We didn't have the young guy who's 50 years old helping us today so we
did all the climbing and crawling. I had to walk back and forth to the
telephone room that was 200 feet down a corridor from the offices we
were working on. I'm in a great deal of pain which makes me a nincompoop
for doing what I did today but a month ago, I wouldn't have been able to
do any of it. I know it's gonna hurt when I do it but my legs are
getting stronger and the pain level is less each time. ^_^

TDD