Wally

Default Any reason I shouldn't get the Dewalt DW618B3 router kit?

There's a major reason not to get it... it's a DeWalt!

You should look at the Bosch or the Porter-Cable instead...

Wally
DeWalt and Makita free owner!

On 24 Jun 2004 10:43:07 -0700, (Philip Hallstrom)
wrote:

Hi everyone -

I'm in the market for my first router (just getting started) and after
reading a lot it seems the DW618B3 (fixed, plunge, and d-handle bases)
is a pretty good package.

Haven't seen any real negative comments about it and saw some posts
saying it's compatible with all the porter cable fixtures.

Northwest Power Tools has it for $265... that's the cheapest I can
find. They've got the same thing minus the D-handle for $220, but
seems the d-handle alone goes for $99.

Any one think of a reason I shouldn't get this kit?

Thanks!