Posted to rec.woodworking
m II m II is offline

Default Home Depot receipts

Canada. A few days ago I purchased some lumber at my local Home depot.
On the Credit card machine a question came up before allowing me to
proceed. It asked "Would you like your receipt emailed to you? Y/N"

My God! Is the next thing the same way the phoney grocery bag scam has
gone? Are we going to have to pay for a printed store receipt if we
don't want to give out our spammail address?

After all it's all in the name of green planet hype, isn't it? That
paper receipt will kill millions of omeba in the twilight zone that
protects earth.

WTF is next?
--

mike