Posted to uk.d-i-y
JTM JTM is offline

Default Electric cars still a bit ****e

In article , harryagain
wrote:

"SteveW" wrote in message

I have had a couple of times where I have received a
call to say a relative has died and they are being
buried the next morning - on the West coast of
Ireland! Too late to get a flight that night; the first
flight the next morning too late for us to get there.

And Knock International has very limited number of
connecting airports

Jump in the car, drive 2-1/2 hours, catch a ferry,
drive 4-1/2 hours and once, get there with 15 minutes
to spare! No way with an electric car.

SteveW

Muslims? Only muslims bury the next day.

Liar. Happens frequently in Ireland
Shows up your ignorance on another topic
Or they didn't really want your presence.

What's all this pre-occupation
with death anyway?

John M

--
John Mulrooney

The greatest fault is to be conscious of none.