Pat Barber

Default Review of the Osbourn 3 miter gauge

I have a MUCH larger miter guage than anything you
can imagine. My guage weighs just under 19 lbs. since
it goes on a 34-350 12"-14" saw.

I can set it to 90 and it will stay...

I just can't lift the damn thing when I need it.

I'm just before building ANOTHER sled that does nothing
but crosscut. I'm also think about running some mini
t-track down the fence, so that I can have a floating stop.

I believe the "sled" concept to be the best of all worlds
on a table saw.

I also own a contractor saw that I was going to sell, but
will remain now, to do nothing but dado's.

Leon wrote:

My 2 stock miter gauges however seem to
never cut a perfect 90 degree angle with out some adjustment. I want a
miter gauge that I do not have to verify the 0 degree setting is going to
cut a dead on 90 degree cross cut.